Make your money work for you in this interest bearing checking account.
An interest checking account is a checking account that pays interest on its funds. Most accounts generate their interest monthly and the bank pays it by adding that amount to the account automatically. These accounts generate compound interest, as each month the account generates interest based on both the principal and the previous month’s interest payment.
Interest Checking Features:
- Minimum opening balance required: $100
- Interest is compounded monthly when a minimum average daily balance of $1,000 is maintained1
- No monthly service charge if minimum daily balance of $1,000 is maintained. Monthly service charge of $12 will apply when minimum daily balance is not maintained.
- Free ATM transactions for on-premise ATMs and a Debit Card2
- Free access to Digital Banking and Zelle ®
Ready to apply or get more information?
Visit a Banker at one of our locations to learn more and apply for an account!