COVID-19 Loan Programs
As one of the top SBA Preferred Lenders in Minnesota, we are committed to providing our customers with accurate and timely information to help your business succeed. Information regarding financial support for businesses affected by COVID-19 is changing rapidly, but you can count on us to provide up-to-date and accurate information on resources that can help you. Please check our website regularly for updated information.
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Checklist – For Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness Application
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Frequently Asked Questions
- Checklist – For the SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Coronavirus Emergency SBA Loan Guide
- SBA Coronavirus Relief Options Comparison Table
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Overview from the SBA
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Borrower Information Fact Sheet from the SBA
- SBA Size Standards
- Highland Bank PPP Loan Calculator
- How to Calculate Maximum Loan Amounts by Business Type
SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
Low-interest Federal Disaster Loans for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
DEED Emergency Loan Program
An Emergency Loan Program to assist small businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic through the MN Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED).