- This event has passed.
BUSINESS OWNER SEMINAR SERIES: IT for Business Owners
November 15, 2018 at 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Business Owner Seminar Series
Highland Bank is co-sponsoring: BUSINESS OWNER SEMINAR SERIES – IT Efficiency to Cyber Security: What a business owner needs to know in today’s technological environment. Join us for lunch and a presentation.
- What are the key security risks that small businesses face?
- What are companies doing that they shouldn’t be?
- Why small businesses are at an even greater risk.
- What should businesses be doing not only from a preventative and reactive standpoint in the event they are a target?
- What is the IOT (internet of things) and why should I be thinking about risk when deploying those technologies?
- How can my business leverage IT to be more efficient and do things differently to gain competitive advantage?
Thursday, November 15, 2018
11:30am – 11:50am – Lunch
11:50m – 12:00pm – Sponsor Introductions and Announcements
12:00pm – 12:50pm – Keynote Discussion
12:50pm – 1:00pm – Q & A
For further information you can contact Melissa Johnston.
All guests are welcome to our event! Please note that these events are intended to be educational in nature, with topics crafted to provide value to business owners and, on occasion, their key leadership team members. If you are not a business owner, you are still very welcome to join us – Please consider inviting a client, friend, or acquaintance who is a business owner and would also benefit from the event’s content.