Senior vice president/Director of Retail Banking
- Responsible for leadership and oversight of retail and mortgage banking
- With Highland Bank since 2018, and in the financial industry since 1996
- Member of the Senior Leadership Team
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from the University of Southern California
- Volunteers with the Rotary and his Church
- Coaches youth sports
David is a dynamic leader with a proven track record of success by engaging and empowering his team to exceed expectations. With a passion to be his clients trusted financial advocate, David’s strength of connecting them to a full range of deposit and lending services is what drives him. “Highland Bank is about building long term, sustainable relationships to help our customers achieve their financial dreams while giving back to our communities that we live and work in”.
In the financial industry since 1996, David’s in-depth banking experience and exposure to a wide variety of opportunities helps him collaborate with customers to develop winning financial strategies for long term, sustainable growth and prosperity.
When not working with clients, you’re likely to find David volunteering his time by giving back to the community, traveling with his family, or coaching one of his son’s many sports teams.