SVP/Senior Commercial Banker
- Wide range of lending experience involving commercial and industrial, real estate and professional service.
- 30+ years of Relationship Management experience.
- Masters Degree in Finance – St. Thomas University (MBA).
- Bachelors Degree in Economics and Business from Luther College (BA)
- Certified Wealth Strategist (CWS)
With thirty plus years in the banking / lending industry, Scott provides a wide range of expertise in commercial banking, real estate and high net worth individual banking needs. Experience includes exposure to virtually all types of lending including, public and private companies, joint ventures, small to large businesses and individuals. His background provides the appropriate approach to developing new business when the opportunity presents and managing risk when the situation requires it.
Scott’s focus is to create customized banking solutions that are driven by the client’s business and personal needs. Scott is a collaborative banker focused on building a team-approach to meet all of his client’s needs. He believes great relationships are a two-way street formed through a blend of listening and taking the appropriate action. The end result is a desire for all parties to achieve the best results.
Scott enjoys traveling and spending time with his wife and children, golfing, biking, photography and helping others.