Vice President/Commercial Banker
- Responsible for small to mid-size business clients and serves both commercial & nonprofit customers
- With Highland Bank since 2004
- RMA Commercial Lending Academy Graduate
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance from Iowa State University
- Minnesota Bankers Association member
An integral part of the commercial banking team, Angie works with small to mid-sized businesses to expand their overall presence. She deftly manages everything from facilitating clients’ financing needs to helping them navigate the day-to-day obstacles that affect their operations and cash flow. Angie believes that building long-term relationships with her business clients gives her the opportunity to understand their changing needs and provide quicker, more robust solutions. She is an ideal financial partner for any business that is focused on growth and expansion. She can identify resources to launch a new business; take an established business to the next level, or secure working capital to aid with overall growth. She finds her work incredibly rewarding, stating, “Giving entrepreneurs the opportunity to see their dreams become a reality is a huge thrill!” On a free Saturday, you’ll find Angie playing with her kids, boating or jet skiing at the cabin.