SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT/Director of Commercial Banking
- Directs Highland Bank’s team of Commercial Bankers
- With Highland Bank since 2003
- Member of the Senior Leadership Team and Senior Loan Committee
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from the University of Minnesota
- Minnesota Assistance Council for Veterans – Board Member 2007-2009
- International School of Minnesota – Active Booster Club Volunteer
Andrew directs Highland Bank’s team of Commercial Bankers, who work with business clients of all types and sizes, providing financial advice for everything from buying or refinancing buildings, procuring new equipment or obtaining lines of credit for additional cash flow. He believes strongly in the critical role that banking plays in our business communities and overall economy, and takes pride in helping clients achieve their financial objectives. Andrew has significant banking experience, having been employed in the financial industry since 1988. He values comprehensive service, saying, “I want to make sure that Highland Bank is a one-stop shop for business owners—meeting their lending, deposit, and cash management needs for both their businesses and in their personal lives.” Andrew recharges by spending time outdoors hiking, biking, or canoeing, he also enjoys watching classic movies.