We have an exciting career opportunity for a Marketing Data Specialist position!
The Marketing Data Specialist performs a variety of research and analytical functions, identifies sales opportunities, manages data and generates reports to assist the Marketing Department and Sales Leadership channel resources to meet bank objectives. This role will be accountable for Website and Digital Marketing execution and reporting, CRM administration, List services and Email Platform Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
include the following, other duties may be assigned.
1. Website Content/Digital Marketing
- Work with developers to optimize website content and design elements with the objective of supporting the bank strategies related to bank product and services.
- Facilitate the integration of digital advertising programs in the bank’s marketing plan.
- Manage and maintain page content to enhance engagement.
- Ensure website and bank app are within the bank brand standards.
- Produced and provide monthly reports to track and manage KPIs and other marketing campaign results within established objectives.
- Monitor technical advancement and peer groups, making recommendations that support ongoing service delivery standards.
2. CRM/List Service Administration:
- Maintain proficiency in the CRM programs that support Commercial and Retail sales teams to ensure integration between Marketing Campaigns and sales activities, and to provide improved tracking reports.
- Build Retail campaigns in the CRM Marketing Module to facilitate campaign monitoring.
- Generate and prepare segmented customer and prospect lists for a variety of marketing communications purposes including but not limited to email, direct mail and event invitations.
- Leverage system data to develop and share demographic profiles of existing and prospective customers.
- Coordinates with CRM owner to resolve any data issues identified.
3. Email Platform Administration:
- Build and execute email communications to support bank communications plans.
- Maintain email database integrity by reviewing system reports and taking action to keep lists current. Provide campaign reporting to sales teams and leadership as appropriate to support sales or communication efforts.
- Ensure communications meet all applicable compliance standards for content as well as format and delivery requirements.
4. Departmental Recordkeeping:
- Maintains invoice folders and assist with monthly budget tracking.
- Formats KPI reports for quarterly Leadership meetings.
- Knowledge of related state and federal banking regulations and other Bank operational policies along with Bank products and services offered.
- Experience with various software programs utilized for web site administration, SEO analytics, automated email systems, examples include WordPress, SiteImprove, Microsoft Office Suite, Constant Contact, or similar programs.
- SEO/SEM experience and acumen.
- Familiarity with database management tools, such as Microsoft Excel, CRM programs, Data Axel, etc.
- Ability to work with limited supervision while performing duties, prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines.