Senior VICE PRESIDENT/Chief Financial Officer
- Responsible for managing Highland Bank’s financial functions
- With Highland Bank since 2019
- Member of Highland Bank Executive and Senior Loan Committees
- Highland Bancshares Board Member, Secretary and Treasurer
- Board Member and Treasurer of the Lakeville Hockey Association
- Holds Bachelor’s Degrees in Business Administration and Political Science from Concordia College, Moorhead
As Chief Financial Officer of Highland Bank, Jeff Willett is responsible for all of Highland’s financial functions including accounting, audit, treasury and corporate finance, and he serves on the Bank’s Senior Leadership Team. With Highland Bank since 2019, Jeff’s career spans more than 25 years with an extensive variety of experience in financial management, primarily at financial institutions. Jeff is passionate about Community Banking and its important role in supplying services and capital to local consumers and businesses. When Jeff is not working, he likes to spend time with his wife supporting his three kids’ activities, following our local sports teams, bird hunting, or playing the occasional round of golf.