- This event has passed.
Your Business, the Coronavirus & Beyond – Pivoting into the “New Normal”
June 25, 2020 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Business Owner Seminar Series
Highland Bank is co-sponsoring: BUSINESS OWNER SEMINAR SERIES – Your Business, the Coronavirus & Beyond – Pivoting into the “New Normal”
Learn what you need to know for your business to survive and THRIVE during the changing landscape! Join us for a FREE webinar with our BOSS experts, who will share the latest need-to-know information on how to prepare and pivot your company into the “new normal”.
- Information on the Emergency Family and Medical Leave Expansion Act
- Insights on returning to work
- PPP Loan Program updates
- Accounting considerations, including PPP tax implications
- Additional lending/financing options
- Financial planning strategies in down markets
- Actions to take NOW to improve your financial health
- Information on virtual health options
- Insurance importance and options
Thursday, June 25, 2020
11:00 am – 12:00 noon
We look forward to you joining us at our first virtual event. After registering, you’ll be sent a link for joining the Zoom webinar.
- Jon Schindel and Lenny Segal – Schindel Segal Law Firm
- Angie Trocke, Angie Propp & Melissa Johnston – Highland Bank
- Brandon Rosenthal, CPA & Doris Hentges – Froehling Anderson
- Tony Parr and Brian McKnight – Parr McKnight Wealth Management Group
- Nick Kuchenbecker – Flagship Insurance Agency
All guests are welcome to our event! Please note that these events are intended to be educational in nature, with topics crafted to provide value to business owners and, on occasion, their key leadership team members. If you are not a business owner, you are still very welcome to join us – Please consider inviting a client, friend, or acquaintance who is a business owner and would also benefit from the event’s content.
For further information you can contact Melissa Johnston.