We have an exciting career opportunity for a temporary, Commercial Banking Associate Administrative Assistant at our St.Paul Location!
The Temporary Commercial Banking Associate Administrative Assistant is an entry-level position to assist with administrative coverage levels in regards to Commercial Banking Associate duties. Duties will be coordinated on an as-needed basis to provide support for more urgent outstanding items.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Assist with general administrative tasks related to the Commercial Banking department, such as organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, data entry, etc.
- Provide back-up support for obtaining and uploading current certificates of insurance for Commercial loan clients.
- Complete special administrative projects as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical and filing systems.
- Ability to work independently.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.