Vice President/Branch Manager
- Responsible for managing the St. Paul branch and serves both business and personal banking customers
- Board Member of the Highland Business Association
- Ambassador of the Burnsville Chamber
- Chair of the Ambassador group in 2017 & 2018
- Volunteer for the Women Empowered Committee
- Bite of Burnsville Committee Member
- Burnsville Chamber Gala Committee Member
Anna began her career in retail banking from 2005 – 2008 at Highland Bank. She rejoined Highland Bank as the St. Paul Branch Manager in 2020, bringing 10 years of banking experience, as well as 14 years of management experience to our team. Anna enjoys being a part of the Highland Park neighborhood and has recently become a board member of the Highland Business Association.
Anna takes personal satisfaction in providing the best quality service she can. Whether that is assisting individuals with improving their financial goals or championing the great attributes in her community.
Anna is very active in her community and volunteered her time with the Burnsville Chamber of Commerce. In 2018 she was awarded the chamber’s Volunteer or the Year award. Anna holds a degree in floral design from Hennepin Technical College. Anna likes to spend free time with her family and enjoying nature.