EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT/Chief Financial Officer
- Responsible for managing Highland’s financial reporting and leading the bank operational and retail functions
- With Highland Bank since 2012
- Member of the Highland Bank Board of Directors
- Member of Highland Bancshares Board of Directors
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Accounting from St. Cloud State University
- Holds a Master of Business Administration Degree in Finance/Accounting from St. Cloud State University
Harold serves on the banks Senior Leadership Team and a voting member of the Senior Loan Committee. He is an experienced financial executive who excels at balancing the big picture with the nitty-gritty details. Harold is a true leader – encourages his employees to excel in their efforts, take risks and produce strong results. He is keenly able to identify business opportunities and develop and execute a strategic plan that supports the financial and strategic goals of the organization. In the banking industry since 1979, he has cultivated expertise in risk management, finance, trust, retail and wholesale banking, operations, and leasing. He also provides leadership to internal audit and compliance, bank operations, support services, retail banking, marketing, and technology functions for the bank. Harold enjoys running, biking, and spending time with his family at their lake cabin in Western Minnesota.