vice president/Branch Manager
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the St. Paul branch
- Serves both business and personal banking customers
- Has been with Highland Bank since 2015 and in the financial industry since 1978
- Holds an Associate’s Degree from Normandale Community College
- Served as President of Highland Business Association and Lakeville Chamber of Commerce
Gary has been in the financial industry since 1978, so he knows the true value of personal, one-on-one, high-quality service. He believes integrity and experience are the most important assets a banker can have, and uses his own expertise to help guide clients toward sound financial decisions. The personal and financial relationships we build with our clients pushes us over the top. Our Universal Bankers know you by name and understand what products and services will best suit your needs. Gary enjoys getting involved with the business community and provides financial advice for lasting success. Although he loves the Twin Cities, Gary is also a passionate traveler who is always planning his next getaway.