Vice President/Business Banker
- Serves both commercial & nonprofit customers
- With Highland Bank since 2015
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, and Operations from Evangel University
- Doctor of Law degree from Hamline University School of Law
- Delivery driver for Meals on Wheels
- Disaster relief volunteer for Convoy of Hope
In the banking industry since 2005, Dustin is a seasoned business finance professional who concentrates on financial analysis, risk analysis, and overall fiscal problem-solving. He is passionate about working with entrepreneurs, since he believes these tirelessly innovative souls are the backbone of our great country. As a vice president of business banking, Dustin works with business owners to provide financing in the areas of commercial real estate, construction, and business development. Dustin understands the needs of his clients and works with each client to find the most effective financial solutions. When he’s not crunching numbers, Dustin enjoys tending to his small farm with his wife and kids. All Highland Bank customers get preferential pricing on his farm fresh eggs.