We have an exciting career opportunity for a Support Services Representative in Maple Grove!
This position performs the customer support function to assist both internal and external customers with general banking, digital banking and/or technical support type of inquiries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls, respond timely to emails, voicemails, online chats and customer service tickets for internal and external customers.
- Research, identify and resolve internal and external retail or commercial customer requests using all available resources.
- Route calls to appropriate resources.
- Recognize, document and alert management of trends in customer calls.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers by following procedures, identifying alternative solutions or escalating to IT or outside vendors, if needed.
- Upsell products and services to retail and commercial customers.
- Promptly provides solutions to meet the needs/address concerns and will follow up with customer to ensure resolution.
- Be an advocate for our customers and assist them in identifying various fraud type situations such as online banking/mobile banking scams, account takeovers situations, identifying elder abuse, bill pay fraud, ATM/debit card fraud, wire fraud, check fraud, mobile deposit fraud, etc.
- Identify and escalate issues to management.
Technical Services Help Desk Support
- Will provide technical support to retail and commercial customers as it relates to digital access for products such as, but not limited, to digital banking, mobile banking, mobile deposit, bill payment, remote deposit, positive pay, wires, Automated Clearing House (ACH), merchant processing, lockbox etc.
- Becomes a subject matter expert on all digital banking tools used by customers.
- Provides assistance answering questions on functionality and any new functionality, when there are updates.
- Assist in the review of Mobile & ATM Deposits for proper endorsements, legitimacy, accuracy etc.
- Perform backup duties for Large Item review.
- Complete secondary review of debit card maintenance and debit card orders, as needed.
- Support with Critical File Maintenance Review.
- Assist with Mobile Deposit enrollment approvals.
- Updates procedures for all areas listed above or as needed.
- Required to learn other tasks within the department to aid supportively and positively in the absence of a team member.
- Potential peer training opportunities.
- Active participant during project implementation/deployment to include, but not limited to, new and existing technology, system upgrades, new products, and new services while ensuring the bank’s compliance with laws, regulations and rules governing banking as well as the banks internal policies.
- Responsible for compliance with The Anti-Money Laundering/Bank Secrecy Act (AML/BSA), OFAC, Customer Information Policy (CIP) and Identity Theft Program to ensure ongoing risk assessment analysis as well as monitoring and reporting suspicious activity.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- AA or BA degree preferred in Business Administration, Technology, Finance, Banking or related field.
- Minimum of two years’ experience within both front and backroom banking operations, technology, finance environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with on-line banking tools, ability to solve client issues related to both product features and technology used by customer.
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Ability to work independently with little direction and supervision.
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Superior listening, verbal and written communication skills, including telephone techniques.
- A thorough knowledge of bank operations, products and services, and regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Demonstrated personal computer skills, knowledge of various operating systems (i.e., windows, mac, etc.,)
- Must maintain a high level of knowledge and regulatory banking compliance in order to properly perform the duties of this position.