We have an exciting career opportunity for a Small Business Administration Specialist!
Under the direction of management, in line with established policies and procedures, this position coordinates and reinforces the sales efforts of the business banking staff, by managing the administrative work and documentation related to SBA lending.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides ongoing support to SBA Lending Manager and acts as back-up SBA expertise in the absence of the manager.
- Research and prepare SBA application packages and application documentation and work with borrowers to complete and sign.
- Processes the closing documentation of SBA loans, updating information and completing renewals while working directly with the Loan Operations staff to ensure the most accurate and timely documentation as possible.
- Manages the 4506C submission process.
- Perform CAIVRS review (gov’t guaranteed loan check).
- Pays SBA guaranty fee.
- Emails SBA 159 compensation agreement on all new loans.
- Monthly completion of 1502 report along with secondary market reporting.
- Maintain reporting system for renewal of Express lines of credit and completes the renewal process within timeframe allowed of the SBA guaranty.
- Works directly with SBA customers and account officers. Provides excellent customer service by answering questions pertaining to commercial loan activities such as loan balances, payoff amounts, interest accruals, billing statements, etc.
- Handles the details of customer service transactions for SBA customers. Creates or enhances customer information portfolio by entering information received from customers.
- Manages SBA tickler exceptions and follow-up. Provides support to account officers in exception reporting and follow-up.
- Provides administrative support by keying, copying, and faxing general correspondence, reports, and officer comments; proofs completed work; files, copies, collates and distributes materials.
- Assists SBA Manager with annual loan reviews and renewals, to include maintaining organized and up-to-date credit files, as well as contacting customers, when appropriate, to initiate the renewal process. Provides loan processing support with documentation and disbursement needs.
- Knowledge of related state and federal banking regulations and other Bank operational policies along with Bank products and services offered.
- Experience with various software programs utilized for web site administration, SEO analytics, automated email systems, examples include WordPress, SiteImprove, Microsoft Office Suite, Constant Contact, or similar programs.
- SEO/SEM experience and acumen.
- Familiarity with database management tools, such as Microsoft Excel, CRM programs, Data Axel, etc.
- Ability to work with limited supervision while performing duties, prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines.