We have an exciting career opportunity for a Marketing and Public Relations Specialist!
The Marketing and Public Relations Specialist is responsible for creating, implementing and managing communications programs developed to create positive customer and brand experiences. This role will be accountable for Social Media Management, Website and Digital Marketing Management, Content Development Support and Community Engagement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Social Media Management:
- Plan, implement, and monitor the Bank’s social media strategy, leveraging available platforms to drive relevant and timely messages that support target audience engagement.
- Create and maintain a social media calendar that aligns with the Bank’s marketing plan.
- Monitor and manage customer reviews and work to improve bank ratings on third party sites such as Google, Yelp, etc.
- Facilitate interactions with customers and respond to inquiries.
- Produce and provide monthly reports to track and manage activity to meet KPI objectives.
Website Content/Digital Marketing:
- Optimize website content and design elements with the objective of supporting the Bank’s strategies related to product and services.
- Facilitate the integration of digital advertising programs in the Bank’s marketing plan.
- Manage and maintain page content to enhance engagement.
- Ensure website and Bank application are within the brand standards.
- Produce and provide monthly reports to track and manage KPIs and other marketing campaign results within established objectives.
- Monitor technical advancement and peer groups, making recommendations that support ongoing service delivery standards.
- Produce original content that supports and aligns with the overall Bank’s marketing strategy. Content may be used in print, digital, video or other formats to meet the needs of the communication plan.
- Leverage SEO/SEM best practices to maximize content and audience engagement.
- Maintain informed knowledge related to compliance in advertising Bank products and services.
- Demonstrate proficiency with creative development software tools. Capable of designing and/or editing simple ads or graphics projects in-house.
- Champion community outreach and brand management initiatives, such as online or in-person networking, employee events, sponsored business or community events, etc.
- Facilitate award nominations and public relations communications to support the Bank team member activities.
- Attend various community engagement events as needed to support Bank engagement, and to facilitate coverage in social media platforms when appropriate.
- Work closely with the Bank’s sales teams to create and maintain on-going event/sponsorship calendar.
- Knowledge of related state and federal banking regulations and other Bank operational policies along with Bank products and services offered.
- Experience with various software programs utilized for desktop design, web site design, automated email systems, examples include Adobe Design Suite, Photoshop, WordPress, Microsoft Office Suite, Constant Contact or similar programs.
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with a passion for writing.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills with SEO/SEM experience.
- Familiarity with social media management platforms, such as LinkedIn, Facebook Ads, Facebook Live, Google Ads, etc.
- Ability to work with limited supervision while performing duties, prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with SEO analytical tools.