We have an exciting career opportunity for a Digital Banking Operations Associate at our Operations Center in Maple Grove!
This position is responsible for providing a wide range of client and internal support related to Cash Management services, including client set-up, product knowledge and technical troubleshooting as well as assisting both internal and external clients in a clear and pleasant manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides operational support for all Cash Management products and services to Cash Management Sales, Commercial Banking teams and Branch Banking teams.
- Supports Cash Management product/project implementation.
- Responds to client questions or concerns regarding Cash Management services in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
- Works to maintain customer satisfaction and account retention as well as overall growth in Cash Management fee income. Supports and is responsible for meeting bank and department quality service standards.
- Processes Cash Management workflow requests in timely and accurate manner.
- Demonstrates a general knowledge of system limitations in order to accurately respond to customer demands.
- Ability to decipher customer issues and determine appropriate resources to engage in problem resolution.
- Serves as a resource for Commercial Banking and Branch Banking concerning Cash Management products.
- Collaborates with Commercial Banking, Branch Banking, and Support Services to communicate problem resolution to the affected client(s).
- Supports both Commercial and Branch Banking in setup, service, and administration of all Cash Management products.
- Possesses detailed knowledge of necessary documentation required to enroll or update Cash Management products.
- Works with Digital Banking Operations Risk Analyst to ensure annual Cash Management reviews are completed as necessary.
- Helps to resolve discrepancies in documentation with Support Services to ensure accuracy and compliance with Policy and Regulation.
- Capacity to answer technical questions including but not limited to technology, hardware, software, connectivity, security, etc.
Performs a variety of routine daily tasks that include but are not limited to:
- Participates in department projects as needed.
- Gathers documentation for department audits as requested.
- Performs additional duties or tasks as assigned by the Digital Banking Operations Risk Analyst, Director of Operations/BSA Officer or as directed by Management.
- Assists Senior Digital Banking Operations Specialist with projects and tasks as assigned.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Digital Banking tools, with the ability to solve client issues related to both product features and the technology used by customer.
- Demonstrated personal computer skills, knowledge of various operating systems, (i.e., Windows, Mac, etc.)
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with both customers and other employees.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal effectively with time pressures and stress that can change rapidly dependent on staffing levels as well as customer activity.
- Good organizational skills, to include re-prioritizing day-to-day tasks to accommodate the needs of both customers and co-workers.
- Detail oriented.
- Maintains a high level of bank compliance and regulatory knowledge.