We have an exciting career opportunity for a Call Center Representative in Maple Grove!
This position performs the customer support function to assist both internal and external customers with general banking, e-banking and/or technical support type of inquiries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following, other duties may be assigned:
Customer Support/Technical Services Help Desk Support:
- Answer incoming calls, respond timely to customer emails, voicemails and customer service tickets.
- Research, identify and resolve customer requests using all available resources.
- Route calls to appropriate resources.
- Recognize, document and alert management of trends in customer calls.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers by following procedures, identifying alternative solutions or escalating to IT or outside vendors, if needed.
- Will provide technical support to customers as it relates to internet access for products such as but not limited to online banking, mobile banking, mobile deposit, bill payment, remote deposit, wires, Automated Clearing House (ACH) etc.
- Becomes the subject matter expert on all on-line banking tools used by customers.
- Provides assistance answering questions on functionality and any new functionality when there are updates.
- Upsell products and services.
- Promptly provides solutions to meet the needs/address concerns and will follow up with customer to ensure resolution.
- Identify and escalate issues to management.
- Updates procedures for all areas listed above or as needed.
- Required to learn other tasks within the department to aid supportively and positively in the absence of a team member.
- Active participant during project implementation/deployment to include but not limited to new and existing technology, system upgrades, new products, and new services while ensuring the bank’s compliance with laws, regulations and rules governing banking as well as the banks internal policies.
- Responsible for compliance with The Anti-Money Laundering/Bank Secrecy Act (AML/BSA), OFAC, Customer Information Policy (CIP) and Identity Theft Program to ensure ongoing risk assessment analysis as well as monitoring and reporting suspicious activity.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- AA or BA degree preferred in Business Administration, Technology, Finance, Banking or related field.
- Minimum of two years’ experience within both front and backroom banking operations, technology, finance environment.